Please be advised you are seen by appointment only, so do NOT come to MC Zonnestein unannounced.
Due to COVID-19, we will limit physical contact for the time being in order to prevent the risk of the virus spreading.
The GP practices are available by telephone and online, for all your queries. Our doctor’s assistants will ask you the reason for contacting and will assess and consult with the doctors.
If you have symptoms such as sneezing, a cold, chest tightness, a temperature or fever, sudden loss of smell or taste, then stay at home. Get tested by the GGD, take sick leave and make sure you do not infect others.
If your symptoms are getting worse and you have a fever (more than 38 °C) and a cough, if you have difficulty breathing, are short of breath and/or seriously ill or if you fall into a risk group, please contact your doctor by telephone.
We realize these are unusual and uncertain times, but we are confident that together we can provide regular care in a safe way.
We do everything we can to ensure your and our safety:
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
You must disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- We request you do not use your telephone after disinfecting your hands.
Respect the 1.5 meter distance rule.
- Do not arrive earlier than your scheduled appointment in order to prevent too many people in the waiting rooms.
We realize that this is an unusual and for many uncertain times, but we are confident that together we can provide regular care in a safe way.
The most important measures you can take yourself to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Respect the 1.5 meter distance rule.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Use disposable tissues.
- Don't shake hands.
- Stay at home if you have / develop a cold.