Young people’s healthcare
GGD Young people’s healthcare
Young people’s healthcare looks after the well being of children and adolescents between 0 and 23 years old (and their parents). Care for the very young, aged 0 to 4, is provided by the clinic’s specialist doctors and nurses.
You can contact us with any questions about your child’s development or other parenting questions. We support you with monitoring your child’s growth and development, conduct necessary research and provide vaccinations and further information and advice.
- Pauline van Schaik, clinic assistant
- Tineke Kroom, clinic assistant
- Margreet Inen, youth nurse
- Therese van Kemenade, young people’s nurse
- Andrea van der Kieft, young people’s nurse
- Micky Abbink, pediatrician
- Marenne van Hengel-Budde, pediatrician